Apa Itu Alexa Rank ?

Mungkin kita sering mendengar istilah Alexa Rank dalam dunia Internet, namun sebagian ada juga yang belum mengerti tentang istilah Alexa dan fungsinya, lalu apa itu Alexa Rank?

Alexa Internet, Inc. adalah perusahaan berbasis di California yang mengoperasikan situs yang menyediakan informasi mengenai banyaknya pengunjung suatu situs dan urutannya. Alexa Internet didirikan pada tahun 1996 oleh Brewster Kahle dan Bruce Gilliat.
Cara kerja Alexa rank

Alexa memberikan peringkat ke sebuah situs berdasarkan jumlah pengunjung unik. Semakin rendah alexarank dari situs berarti situs memiliki sedikit pengunjung unik.Jadi jika Anda bisa mendapatkan lebih banyak traffic ke situs Anda, Anda akan mendapatkan lebih rendah alexa rank.

Lalu apakah alexa rank yang rendah selalu menjadi indikator situs anda kurang pengunjungnya? bisa ya bisa tidak jawabannya

Alexa trafic didasarkan pada pola penggunaan Alexa Toolbar.Dari situs resmi Alexa bahwa alexa rank diupdate setiap 3 bulan. Alexa’s rank hanya memberikan peringkat pada halaman domain tingkat atas saja atau home (misalnya www.domain.com) . Alexa tidak memberikan peringkat untuk subpages dalam sebuah domain (mis. www.domain.com / subpage.html) atau subdomain (misal subdomain.domain.com) kecuali jika Alexa dapat secara otomatis mengenali mereka sebagai situs pribadi atau blog, seperti yang host di geocities dan tripod. Jika situs dikenal pasti sebagai halaman home web pribadi atau blog, maka halaman home tersebut akan di index dan diranking oleh Alexa. Jadi alexa rank untuk sub page otomatis mengikuti Alexa rank halaman utama(home).
Kelemahan Alexa:
Jika pengguna internet (pengakses situs anda tidak menginstal Alexa Toolbar di browsernya) maka sekalipun ada 1000 pengunjung situs anda dalam sehari, Alexa akan tetap menilai situs anda tidak ada pengunjungnya.
Jika dalam sehari ada yang mengakses situs anda 20 kali dengan alamat IP (Internet protocol) yang sama, maka akan dianggap situs anda hanya dikunjungi oleh 1 satu orang hanya dapat poin 1, akan berbeda jika situs anda dikunjungi oleh 20 orang dengan alamat IP berbeda (unik) maka situs anda akan memperoleh nilai 20 (nilai ini hanya pengandaian, Alexa mempunyai formula sendiri dalam menentukan nilai sebuah web) .

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

16 Responses to "Apa Itu Alexa Rank ?"

  1. Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a material!
    present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web site.


    my webpage Candy Crush 130

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed
    reading it, you can be a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will often come back at some point.

    I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great
    job, have a nice day!

    Also visit my website - hire a roofing contractor

    BalasHapus
  3. You've made some good points there. I looked on the internet for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.


    Also visit my web page fastest weight loss

    BalasHapus
  4. What i don't realize is in reality how you're not
    actually a lot more well-liked than you may be right now.
    You're very intelligent. You understand thus considerably with
    regards to this subject, made me personally believe it from a
    lot of various angles. Its like women and men aren't fascinated except it is one thing to
    do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. Always maintain it up!


    Also visit my webpage; flooring services ottawa

    BalasHapus
  5. Hello there, You've done a great job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.

    I'm confident they will be benefited from this site.

    Feel free to surf to my blog: cara diet Yang alami

    BalasHapus
  6. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. That is an extremely neatly written article.
    I will make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful
    info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

    my web page :: download transformers rise of the dark spark for pc

    BalasHapus
  7. Hurrah! After all I got a webpage from where I can truly
    get valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.


    My blog post: Family Guy The Quest for Stuff cheat tool - -

    BalasHapus
  8. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established
    blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start.
    Do you have any ideas or suggestions? With
    thanks

    Also visit my blog ... musica cristiana jesus adrian romero

    BalasHapus
  9. Although there are numerous to choose from but often one may get puzzled which 1 is appropriate.


    This game is nonetheless just as a lot for as the authentic Temple Run game,
    which was a total rage.

    Feel free to surf to my page - whatsapp for pc windows 7

    BalasHapus
  10. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you actually understand what you are speaking approximately!
    Bookmarked. Kindly also seek advice from my website =).
    We could have a link change arrangement between us

    my blog ... accidental injuries during muslim pilgrimage ()

    BalasHapus
  11. My family members always say that I am killing my time here at web, except I know I am getting know-how
    everyday by reading thes good articles or reviews.

    Here is my site :: how to get a copy of death certificate - ,

    BalasHapus
  12. Great post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic?
    I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
    Cheers!

    Feel free to visit my site easy halloween costumes for adults

    BalasHapus
  13. I am actually grаteful to the owner of this web page who hаs shared this wonderful post at here.


    Feel free to surf to my website :: recover Deleted Files

    BalasHapus
  14. Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this website
    before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll
    be book-marking and checking back often!

    my blog - Prosolution

    BalasHapus
  15. You can certainly see your skills in the work you write.
    The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you
    who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always
    follow your heart.

    Here is my blog post ... xtreme testrone

    BalasHapus
  16. I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading very slow for me.

    Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end?
    I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


    my weblog - after effects tutorial

    BalasHapus